Home Page
Google Search
Google Translate

In Year Admissions

In Year Admissions


If your child is already school age and you would like to discuss applying for a place at our school, please contact Mrs Clayton, Headteacher to make an appointment.  This may be because you have either moved into the school area or wish to change your child's current school.  In Year Admissions managed through school can only take place subject to places being available in the appropriate year group.


You will be asked to complete an In Year Admissions Form for every child (i.e. one each for twin/sibling) who requires a school place.  At our school, the in-year admissions are administered by the Governing Body of our school.


If you are unsuccessful with your application, parents/guardians can submit an independent appeal to Lancashire County Council through the following website link:


Lancashire County Council School Appeals