Here at Brinscall we want to deliver a curriculum that inspires creativity when thinking about the world around us, the impact we have on it and the people who live in it.
- become problem solvers, equipping them to ask perceptive questions about our local area and the wider world and the current developments and issues.
- to have an awareness of sustainability, climate change and national and global issues, encouraging them to have an active role in positively contributing to this as they grow
- to equip pupils with knowledge about diverse places, people, resources and natural and human environments, together with a deep understanding of the Earth’s key physical and human processes.
- to have a growing knowledge about the world should help them to deepen their understanding of the interaction between physical and human processes, and of the formation and use of landscapes and environments.
- to understanding and skills provide the frameworks and approaches that explain how the Earth’s features at different scales are shaped, interconnected and change over time.
This will enable pupils to have a deeper understanding of God’s world and shine with the light of Jesus.